1,527 total views, 18 views today
The aim of service strategy is to give a strategy for the service lifecycle and to confirm that the offered service is appropriate for use and fit for purpose. The ITIL service strategy should be synchronized within the organizations business goals as well as customer requirements.
- Strategy IT Management Services: It checks the capabilities of service providers, capabilities, and competitors and as well as current market spaces to build a strategy to help the customers.
- Financial Management for IT Services: Manage the accounting, budgeting and charging requirements of service providers.
- Service Portfolio Management: Ensures that the service provider has the right kind of services to achieve the business goals at an appropriate level of investment.
- Demand Management: Comprehend and anticipate customer requirement for services to ensure that the service provider has enough capacity to meet the requirement.
- Business Relationship Management: Recognize the requirement of potential customers and ensures that right services are built to meet those requirements.