Blockchain Certification Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The Blockchain Certification Training aims to provide intelligence on the structure and mechanism of blockchain. The training focuses on the setting up the personal blockchain environment using Ethereum, understand how to deploy the contract from web and console, etc. Through this training, the candidates would get introduced to the concept of Blockchain and the fundamentals of blockchain and bitcoin.
After completing the Blockchain Course Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Understand how to comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Develop your understanding on the importance of blockchain technology
- Learn how to deploy the private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Learn what is the interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Learn about the Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Learn how the bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Develop understanding of the Ethereum blockchain
- Define the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Learn how to send the transactions between nodes
- Learn how blockchain can improve your business standards.
The individuals having the intelligence of the basics of the programming and willing to make a career in the Blockchain technology should opt for the course
Here are some of the prerequisites for this course that can add advantages in learning:
- Experience with the object-oriented language
- The knowledge of the fundamentals of networking like: command line& Linux
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Networking Concepts
- Overview Of Blickchain
- Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Bitcoin Mining
- Setting up Private Blockchain Environment Using Ethereum Platform
- Prospects of Blockchain
1. Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Networking Concepts
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Crypto-currency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash codes
- Peer to peer networks (structured and unstructured)
2. Overview Of Blickchain
- Introduction to Blockchain.
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- Distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permission-less blockchain
3. Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its History
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy bitcoins
- How to store bitcoins?
- How and where to spend bitcoins?
- Selling bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in bitcoin
- Applications of bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin Ecosystem
4. Bitcoin Mining
- Purpose of Mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How bitcoin mining works?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of bitcoin works?
- Mining Incentives
- Security and Centralizations
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works
- Learning Solidity
- Contract classes, Functions and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts
- Types & Optimization
- Global Variables
- Future of Ethereum
6. Setting up Private Blockchain Environment Using Ethereum Platform
- Private and public blockchain
- Various blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private blockchain
- Steps to build a blockchain solution.
- Smart contract on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed?
7. Prospects of Blockchain
- Blockchain prospering our world
- Blockchain transforming business and professionalism
- Discussing practical use-cases of blockchain
- How can we take Aadhaar Card on Blockchain
- How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption
- Real case scenarios of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking system
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Use cases for Govt.