Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 Training and Certification Course
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The CCSA R80 (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) course offers an in-depth insight into the basic concepts and the skills, that are essential for configuring Check Point Security Gateway as well as Managing Software Blades. In other Words, the training enlightens the candidates on managing the complexities and threats posed through security consolidation; with R80, the security consolidation is fully realized. Moreover, the CCSA R80 Training in Delhi aims to insight the candidates on:
- Effective implementation of the Check Point backup techniques.
- How to determine as well as manage the threats and identify the opportunities for improving the performance.
- How to describe the users and user groups.
- What is Construe the concept of a firewall?
- Comprehending the scenario of how the traffic inspection takes place.
- How to manage internal and external user access.
- Analyzing and interpreting the VPN tunnel traffic.
- System administrators
- Security managers
- Network engineers
Candidates should have gained at least 6 months to 1 year of experience with the Check Point products recommended : Check Point User and Pearson VUE Test Center account.
- Introduction to Check Point Architecture
- Security Policy Management
- Check Point Security Solutions
- Traffic Visibility
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User’s Access
- Working with Cluster XL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- SmartEvent Reports
1. Introduction to Check Point Architecture
- Identify the basic functions of the Web UI.
- Create and confirm admin users for the network.
- Configure network messages.
- Confirm existing network configuration settings.
- Install and tour the GUI.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified, 3-tiered architecture.
- Interpret the concept of a firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options
2. Security Policy Management
- Create multiple administrators and apply different roles/permissions for Concurrent administration.
- Create and configure network, host and gateway objects.
- Evaluate and manipulate rules in a unified Access Control security policy.
- Apply policy layers and analyze how they affect traffic inspection.
- Prepare and schedule backups for the gateway.
- Describe the essential elements of a unified security policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified security policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement Check Point backup techniques.
3. Check Point Security Solutions
- Evaluate and manage different Check Point security solutions deployed for network access control.
- Evaluate and manage Check Point security solutions for threat protection.
- Examine how the Compliance blade monitors your Check Point security infrastructure.
- Validate existing licenses for products installed on your network.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions & products and the way they protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security solutions.
4. Traffic Visibility
- Generate network traffic and use traffic visibility tools to monitor the data.
- Compare and contrast various tools available for viewing traffic
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users and traffic flow patterns or security activities.
5. Basic Concepts of VPN
- Configure and deploy a site-to-site VPN.
- Test the VPN connection and analyze the tunnel traffic.
- Understand VPN deployments and Check Point Communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
6. Managing User’s Access
- Create and define user access for a guest wireless user.
- Test Identity Awareness connection
- Recognize how to define users and user groups for your environment.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal users and guests.
7. Working with Cluster XL
- Install and configure ClusterXL with a High Availability configuration.
- Describe the basic concept of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
8. Administrator Task Implementation
- Review rule-base performance for policy control.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in Administrator job descriptions.
9. SmartEvent Reports
- Generate reports that effectively summarize network activity.
- Recognize how to effectively create, customize and generate network