Indian Visa Assistance
All foreign nationals, who register for a classroom course with Multisoft Systems, need to apply for an Indian Visa.
e-Tourist Visa Facility
The Government of India has announced E-Tourist Visa facility for the passport holders of the following 75 Countries:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Cayman Island
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Niue Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Korea
- Republic of Macedonia
- Saint Christopher
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Vatican City-Holy See
The basic criteria that candidates must meet in order to get an Indian Visa include:
- The passport should possess a minimum validity of six months from the date of arrival in India
- There must be at least two blank pages in the passport in order to get it stamped by the Immigration officer
- Individuals must have a return ticket or an onward journey ticket
- Individuals with Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin need to apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission
The above list is indicative of the guidelines issued by Indian Government for individuals who wish to travel to India. This however doesn’t conclude the necessary issuance of the Visa and the Government of India reserves the right of all decisions made in this regard.
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa
While filling online application for the e-Tourist Visa, applicants of the eligible countries must:
- 1 Apply atleast 4 days in advance from the arrival date in India.
- 2Upload a recent photograph with a white background and photo page of the Passport
- 3Include personal details, such as date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc.
- 4Pay the E_Tourist Visa (eTV) fee of US$ 60/- per passenger atleast four days prior to the expected date of travel
- 5Know that the eTV fee once submitted is non-refundable
- 6Be aware of the fact that the validity of Visa will be for 30 days from the date of arrival in India
- 7Carry a printout copy of ETA at the time of travel.
- 8Be able to track the status of his/her application on https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
For more information please refer: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html.
e-Tourist VISA Application Process
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Pay visa fee online
Using Credit / Debit card
Receive eTV Online
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Fly To India
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel
Advance Visa Application
The Government of India has not announced e-Tourist Visa facility for the passport holders of below mentioned nations. Candidates of these countries need to obtain Indian Visa in advance. The procedure for obtaining Indian Visa can be referred from https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Some of the Indian Embassies located in different countries can be referred from the following table
You will be provided with an Invitation letter, Admission letter and invoices post your registration for the course. These will further help you in supporting your visa application.For more country-specific information, please visit http://www.mea.gov.in/indian-missions-abroad.html