Microsoft Advance Level .NET 4.5 training (Expert Level)
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
- Learn new features of HTML5.
- Demonstrate validating user input.
- Use jQuery AJAX operations and XML HTTP Request objects to handle data from a remote data source.
- Build HTML5 web pages supporting offline operations.
- Enhance the user experience by making the web pagesadaptable at a wide range of devices.
- Add graphics and animation to HTML5 web page.
On the completion of Programming in C# section of the course, the students will be able to:
- Describe the features of C#.
- Create and implement classes, objects, interfaces and generic collections.
- Deal with exception handling.
- Work on input/output operations over file and also serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Use entity data model, LINQ, WCF data services to access, query and work on both local and remote data.
- Manage dynamic components and assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
By undergoing the Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications section of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand Microsoft web technology stack and select an appropriate technology as per the requirement for designing an application.
- Explore the MVC model for creating web applications.
- Use tools to test and debug a web application in Visual Studio.
- Use ASP.NET routing engine for providing a logical navigation hierarchy and friendly URLs to the users.
- Implement a secure and complete membership system.
- Develop Windows Azure web service and call it from MVC web application.
- Pack and deploy an ASP.NET MVC web application.
Microsoft Advance Level .NET 4.5 training course is ideal for experienced developers who have a fair understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and proficiency in using Visual Studio.
The hands-on experience in HTML, C, C++, Visual Basic, and ASP.NET is a prerequisite for this course.
- 2. Programming in C#
- 3. Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Overview of HTML and CSS
- Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Creating Advanced Graphics
- Animating the User Interface
- Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Creating a Web Worker Process
2. Programming in C#
- Review of C# Syntax
- Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
- Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Reading and Writing Local Data
- Accessing a Database
- Accessing Remote Data
- Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Encrypting and Decrypting Data
3. Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Exploring ASP.NET MVC4
- Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Authorized course material
- Certified trainer with rich industry experience will deliver the training
- State-of-the-art lab equipped with all required software’s to get hands-on practice
- 24*7 access to LMS, an online study portal where you can find ppts, assessments, assignments, and mock tests.
The mix of two, classroom and online training is not possible. You have to opt for one mode of training from the commencing of the training till the completion.
You can opt for any of the following ways to enroll for the course:
Option 1 - Visit our website, provide your details and make the payment by clicking on the following link http://www.multisoftsystems.com/index.php?ms=ms_pay_reg
Option 2 – Visit the office and complete the formalities by meeting the Program Manager
Option 3 - Drop an email at email@example.com or call at +91 9810306956, and we will reach out to you and ensure that you are included in the batch
Option 4 – Visit the website and ask for a call back