There has been a big rise in the number of companies using AutoCAD software recently due to the fact that it can be used for various designing purposes and is domain independent – be it mechanical, civil, architecture, shipbuilding, chemical, aerospace industries, advertising, electrical, and many more. Due to this upward looking trend in the use of AutoCAD software, Autodesk has included a host of new attributes, improved functionalities, enhanced looks and interface, and much more in its latest version AutoCAD 2014. Autodesk – Autodesk, Inc. is an American software company, which is into creation of 3D design software. All Autodesk software is commonly used in various sectors such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, architecture, and the most in media, and entertainment sector.
The latest version focuses on offering a gamut of new and enriched drawing features such as better annotations capability; arc drawing in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions; closed polyline; easy way to define geographic location and many more. Above all, it will integrate Autodesk 360 storage account, a cloud storage platform, which will allow its users to upload all their designs and drawings to a storage space by synchronizing their computer with cloud Autodesk account, and allow them to access their drawings from wherever and whenever they want.
Since the number of companies using AutoCAD software has shot up significantly, the job opportunities in AutoCAD has increased multifold from the past few years. Thus choosing a career in AutoCAD will always turn out to be a lucrative option for any fresh graduate. However to get a job in a company using AutoCAD, a candidate must have a detailed understanding of all features of AutoCAD 2014 software so that he/she can utilize his/her knowledge optimally to meet the design requirements of the company.
Being aware of this fact, Multisoft Systems, the only Authorized Autodesk Training Partner in Noida, offers AutoCAD Training and Certification Program to the interns, fresh graduates and professionals. The specialties of Multisoft Systems are as follows:
– Personalized training with one-to-one interaction sessions
– Official AutoCAD Courseware from Autodesk, Inc (US)
– Autodesk Certified Trainers
– Use of licensed AutoCAD software on latest version
– Top-class training infrastructure and lab facility
– Invited experts give tips on which areas to focus in order to gain a proper understanding on optimum use of AutoCAD software
– Feedback sessions after each class
– Placement assistance from Autodesk as Multisoft Systems is an Authorized Partner of Autodesk.
– 24×7 access to e-learning Portal (Learning Management System – LMS) with email support
– Training certificate on completion from Autodesk
– Since only students studying in Autodesk Authorized Training Center can appear for AutoCad certification exam, students can attempt AutoCAD examination from MultiSoft Systems, as it is an authorized partner of Autodesk.