2,156 total views, 1 views today
- SACS was initially used for the analysis of ships in oil tankers.
- SACS has become one of the most popular structural analysis tools on the basis of the Finite Element Method.
- SACS passes data from one analysis step to another with the use of industry-standard methodologies.
- SACS makes projects simple and more manageable.
Sesam is based on the displacement formulation of the Finite Element Method. It is an advanced software solution for structural and hydrodynamic analysis of ships and offshore structures. This software suite was developed in 1960s by Norges Teknisk-Naturvitenskapelige Universitet. Initially used for the analysis of ships in oil tankers, it has become one of the most popular structural analysis tools on the basis of the Finite Element Method. It is blessed with customizable templates and is ideal to automate organizational workflows to simplify management. A simplified management system encourages your team to explore more design options. This software suite passes data from one analysis step to another with the use of industry-standard methodologies. SACS software training gives the assurance that the designs are compatible with EC, ISO, DNV, Norsok, and other offshore international codes. With its use, you will be able to filter for critical conditions and provide compliance documentation.
- It offers a Better Risk Analysis facility
- It gives a better understanding of what the client wants
- It makes projects simple and more manageable
- It will ensure you have the correct people in place
- It helps you understand the risks associated with any particular project
- It helps us in determining the workload of a team
SACS Certification Course will help you in learning how to use the Precede and Structural Wizard; how to deal with Precede, Data Generator, and Editor; how to define the Member Code Check Properties; handle Data Extraction; work with Report Preparation, and understand how to run files or configure a project. Our offered course is ideal for the civil or structural engineers associated with the structural design of offshore platforms. You can go for this course if you have working experience in architectural or civil engineering attend for this course. You can use it if you want to establish a wise distribution of moments, stresses, strains, and displacements throughout the whole or part of a structure. It is getting worldwide popularity as it automates organizational workflow and simplifies management. Companies use this software suite for predicting your platform or topside structure will behave under a host of conditions.