AWS Professional Level Training program is intended to help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready aws certified solutions architect to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. Practice assignments and three live projects are designed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console. The training session begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, S3, EIP, KMS, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Elastic Cache and Security.
This AWS Training program will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions and migrating existing workloads to the cloud. By the end of this AWS training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
AWS Professional Level Training in Noida is ideal for professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. You’ll become an asset to any organization, helping leverage best practices around advanced cloud based solutions and migrates existing workloads to the cloud. There are numerous advantages to becoming AWS certified.
- Validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.
- Recognized industry-wide as reliable and well-designed tech credentials.
- Consistently listed among the top paying info-tech certifications worldwide.
- Garner more interviews for aspiring cloud specialists, and higher wages once hired.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.
- Demonstrate credibility and dedication to your cloud computing career path.
- Require recertification which ensures that your AWS skills remain current.