3,112 total views, 3 views today
One thing we humans never have is enough time, and embedded systems make it easier for us by performing the tasks automatically. We are surrounded by embedded systems 24/7, be it MP3 players, mobile phones, video game consoles, digital cameras, DVD players or GPS. The technology upswing and our dependency on embedded systems, will always need embedded systems’ experts in the market. In December 2018, Wipro Ltd announced that it has been positioned as a ‘Leader’ in Everest Group’s Embedded System Engineering Services. It proves that enrolling for the Embedded System Training would certainly give an individual more employment possibility as an embedded system engineer/developer with big companies. Below are the top five career profiles in embedded systems, which you can choose from.
- Embedded Hardware Engineer
- An embedded hardware engineer is responsible for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding/appreciation of system level items.
- He/she should be able to provide significant technical input to the design, implementation and testing of embedded software projects.
- Embedded Application Developer
- An embedded application developer should be familiar with Real Time Operating System, IoT protocols and applications, and programming language like C and C++.
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills are preferred by most of the recruiters.
- Embedded Software Engineer
- To be a valuable software engineer, you should be able to control various devices and machines that are different from traditional computers, using software engineering.
- In order to develop optimized code for specific hardware platforms, it is important for a software engineer to know the hardware he/she is working on.
- Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) techniques are used in order to make system development tasks manageable for complex systems.
- M&S (Modeling & Simulation) is used to verify the modeling to improve embedded software’s reusability and reliability.
- Verification and Validation
- Verification and validation in a project involves finding defects as early as possible in the development process.
- This profile requires expertise in embedded systems to make sure that the requirements have been met by the final product.
There are more than 15 Embedded Systems Courses available at Multisoft Systems including MATLAB Training, RTOS Training, Embedded C Training and PIC Microcontroller Training. These trainings include projects, lab exercises, module-wise assessments, e-learning access and training certificate. These exclusive resources would prepare you for various certifications and help you conquer the same.
About the author: Nisha Negi is a Technical Content Writer at Multisoft Systems. She writes blog posts and articles on various technical subjects. She is an experienced IT professional and bears immense knowledge of the latest technology. She stays current with all the ongoing and upcoming certifications. Her way of expression is contemporary and crisp.