831 total views, 3 views today
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System is a suite of software offered by the SAS Institute. This offered software enables the end user to perform multivariate analyses, predictive analytics and data management. SAS Base Training is a program intended to impart sound knowledge of SAS programming language, SAS tools, and several advanced analytic techniques. This training program also helps you to get prepared for Global Base SAS Certification Exam and enables you to:
- Learn several analytic tools and techniques
- Understand SAS, Library statements, the role of the GUI, importing and exporting of variable, data and attributes
- Gain an sound knowledge of statistics, and advanced statistical techniques
- Perform Do loop and SAS arrays tasks for data iteratively
- Selecting variables and writing observations
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the several types of Macro variables
The individual with the basic understanding of EXCEL, and SQL and interested in making a career in analytics can opt for the SAS base training in Noida. This training is ideal for analytics professionals who wish to work with SAS, software developers interested in pursuing a career in analytics and graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science. Through this training, participants will be able to build proficiency in data manipulation and debugging techniques. The training will drive the trainees through SAS windowing environment for executing conditional code and introduces other SAS languages. SAS offers several IT certifications in the field of data management, data mining, data analytics, data warehousing, administration and more. The benefits of SAS from an organizational point of view are:
- SAS is versatile and powerful enough to meet all the data analysis needs.
- SAS can read data files created by other statistical packages and it is possible to convert data files created by these packages into a SAS file format.
- It has emerged as a key research data analysis tool in the market.
- It enables seamless integration of processes & platforms.
- It has enhanced usability and flexibility as it can easily interlink with many technologies.