A 6 months industrial training in Noida in CCNP will help you gain foothold in the lucrative networking and telecommunications industry. Expanded as Cisco Certified Network Professional, this training provides the requisite knowledge and skills to perform enterprise-level network management activities. Designed for network professionals with at least a year’s experience, the curriculum covers routing, switching and troubleshooting knowledge areas. With the skills derived, on can manage security, wireless, voice and video Cisco products.
Topics Covered in CCNP
Cisco Certified Network Professional exams are divided into ROUTE, SWITCH and TSHOOT modules. Only a premier training institute can help students crack these exams with training support, guidance, tests, and study materials.
ROUTE – The following are the major topics covered in this section.
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) packets & metrics, summarization, over frame delay, authentication.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) link state advertisement (LSA) types, special area types, virtual links
- IPv6 routing protocols, tunneling
SWITCH – The following are the main topics included in this segment.
- Managing VLAN (virtual local area network) including interVLAN routing
- Basics of spanning trees
- Multiple spanning tree
- VoIP QoS (voice over internet protocol quality of service)
- Managing gateway redundancy utilizing VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol), GLBP (Gateway Load Balancing Protocol), HSRP (Hot Standby Router protocol)
- · In this segment, candidates will consolidate their existing knowledge of CCNA, ROUTE and SWITCH.
- · Become acquainted with Cisco’s topology.
- Ability to study device configurations and fix issues.
Although there are many self study books on CISCO certification exams, only certified trainers at a networking training facility can provide the right direction and study trajectory. This is because participants not only get bookish knowledge, but practical guidance as well. It will be in the form of lab tests, videos, and live demonstrations by trainers who already hold this certification. Therefore, a 6 months industrial training in Noida is highly recommended for those willing to invest their time, effort and money to upgrade their careers.