354 total views, 15 views today
- PRINCE 2 project managers deliver projects with four parameters defined AXELOS, and these parameters are Scope, Cost, Time, and Quality.
- PRINCE 2 certified managers are demanded worldwide; this is a principle-based project management methodology.
- PRINCE2 foundation course tells us about the seven principles of PRINCE 2 project management.
In PRINCE 2 projects, the project managers are responsible for delivering a project within four parameters defined by the management, and these parameters are Scope, Cost, Time, and Quality. A project manager is an individual who is efficient enough to deal with all the aspects of a project from start to finish. They are responsible for planning, execute, and oversee projects from start to finish. Also, these professionals are responsible for dealing with the technical difficulties that may arise throughout this process. You need to know how to lead a team, the role of making regular communication with the team members, and the techniques to ensure a project is done with minimum numbers of complications. The PRINCE2 foundation course will tell you about the seven principles of PRINCE 2 project management.
7 principles of PRINCE 2 project management
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from Experience
- Define Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Tailor to the Environment
The set of skills required for the PRINCE 2 project managers
To get a job as an efficient manager of any PRINCE 2 or non-PRINCE 2 projects, you are supposed to carry a set of skills. A project manager has to be good in planning, time management, people management, communicating ability, problem solving ability, negotiation ability, delegation skills, and the capacity to deal with conflict management.
PRINCE 2 project management goals
- To close the project ensuring all project objectives are done
- To supervise and manage all work done as part of the project
- To communicate with the team members and ensure the team if familiar with the objectives
- To develop the schedules and define timelines for project completion
- To procure the project needs, including teams, materials, tools, and technologies
- To identify and manage the stakeholders of the undertaken projects
- To manage the quality, time, and cost of the projects
MNCs are now recruiting the certified managers
Multinational Companies are now recruiting professionals with PRINCE2 Foundation Training. Certified managers are demanded all over the globe; this is a principle-based project management methodology. Multisoft Systems is a certified training partner of AXELOS. Therefore, we provide practical hands-on training on this technology. Our company offers classroom training, instructor-led training, self-paced training, own schedule training for a wide range of technologies, including DevOps, Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Virtual Reality, Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS), and Blockchain.
About the Author: Rajib Kar, who finds reading and writing therapeutic, is a technical content writer in Multisoft. An avid blogger, he has worked in various IT companies that provide employee training to develop employability-skill and workplace-based attitude. This content marketer usually writes about the recent developments of corporate and industrial training.