AutoCAD Mechanical CAD training needs solid foundation learning on 2D & 3D CAD through mechanized instruments, workspace and impelled commands. AutoCAD is widely used to influence, see, plot, share, to supervise and reuse correct, information rich outlines. This training program is uniquely designed to teach you CAD for Mechanical Design. The basic objective of this program is to teach the aspirants the most powerful features and methods for Annotations, Standard Parts, Layouts, Shaft Generator, Design Calculations, etc. with complete understanding of these features, aspirants can begin to modernize the design procedure and shape mechanical design for their use. A number of mechanical projects and work books exclusively made by us assure aspirants a profitable learning. Objectives of AutoCAD Mechanical Training in Delhi are:
- Certification that is supported by organizations, increases securing potential and gives them a forceful edge in their job search.
- Comprehensive understanding of civil design drafting.
- Manual book containing middle to advanced level projects.
- Live Projects.
Module1: Introduction to Working with the Windows Environment
- Starting AutoCAD and Understanding the Display
- Setting up a Drawing
- Using AutoCAD Drafting Tools
- Interacting with AutoCAD AutoCAD File Operations
- Understanding Objects.
Module2: Viewing and Plotting a Drawing/ Basic CAD Drawing Technique/ Understanding Layers and Linetypes
- Understanding the Display and Virtual Screen
- Using the Aerial View Window and Creating Views
- Setting the Display Format and Units
- Working with Prototype
- Working with Layers
- Using ZOOM and PAN to Control the Display
- Understanding and Creating Linetypes
Module3: Creating Basic Geometry/Annotating with Text and Hatching/ Accurately
- Working with Entity Points and Object Snaps,
- Using Point Filters, Drawing Rectangles, Circles Arcs, Adding Text to a Drawing, Filling Areas with Hatching etc.
Module4: Creating Selection Sets/ Basic Editing Skills/Editing with Grips
- Methods for Creating a Selection Set Selecting Objects
- Changing the Selection and Using Object Selection Filters
- Deleting and Restoring Objects
- Moving, Copying, and Offsetting Objects
- Rotating, Mirroring, Scaling, and Stretching Objects, Editing Edges and Corners of Objects
Module5: Adv. Drawing Techniques/ Dimensioning a Drawing/ Creating 3D Solid Modes
- Working with Grips
- Using the Grips Autoedit Modes
- Drawing Rings and Ellipses
- Working with Multilines
- Dimensioning Basics and Dimensioning with Precision