2,434 total views, 3 views today
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) means automating business operations with the help of robots to reduce human intervention. RPA is expected to create many exciting, new career possibilities in the future. In order to seize the opportunities that will arise, it is crucial that you consider the jobs that will be emerging, and get trained and certified in the most in-demand and high-paying skills. With so many RPA tools in the market, choosing the right RPA Training can get overwhelming. By the end of this blog, you will be able to at least differentiate between the three leading providers of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, i.e., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UiPath.
- It is undoubtedly the global leader in delivering the most advanced, enterprise-grade, and cognitive Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform.
- Automation Anywhere’s platform is the most intuitive to use, fastest to scale and secure by design.
- Any non–IT professional will find it tough to work on the Automation Anywhere tool as it requires high programming skills to work on the tool.
- OCR (Optical character recognition) enables the users to capture data and text in documents, analyze and classify documents based on far more than the just the text within them.
- It is used for both front office and back office robots.
- Recorded and practice actions can be modified.
- Some of the top Automation Anywhere users are Unilever, Google, Cisco, LinkedIn, Whirlpool, etc.
- It is built on the Microsoft .NET framework and supports platforms, like Mainframe, Windows, WPF, Java, web, etc.
- It eliminates low-return, high-risk, manual data entry and processing work.
- Basic programming skills are required to work on Blue Prism.
- It is used for back office automation only.
- It has low cognitive capability as compared to Automation Anywhere.
- There is no recording feature.
- There are various user certifications available: Developer, Installation Engineer, Professionals Developer, ROM Architect, Solution Designer, and Technical Architect.
- Accenture, Bose, Caterpillar, Coach, Cisco, Deloitte, and Genpact are some of the companies implementing Blue Prism.
- It is a Robotic Process Automation tool which is used for Windows desktop automation.
- UiPath is a simple-to-use tool and has a drag and drop functionality of activities.
- Just like Automation Anywhere, it is used for front office as well as back office automation.
- Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, KPMG, PWC, and TCS are some of the global business partners of UiPath.
According to a report by Grand View Research, global RPA market is expected to reach USD 8.75 billion by 2024. Multisoft Systems offers different RPA Trainings in Noida, including RPA – Blue Prism Certification Training, RPA – Automation Anywhere Training, and RPA – UiPath Training.
About the author: Nisha Negi is a Technical Content Writer at Multisoft Systems. She writes blog posts and articles on various technical subjects. She is an experienced IT professional, and bears immense knowledge of the latest technology. She stays current with all the ongoing and upcoming certifications. Her way of expression is contemporary and crisp.