Revit Architecture is a powerful BIM software tool designed for architects, structural engineers, engineers and contractors. It allows users to design building components in 2D & 3D, annotate model with 2D drafting elements and retrieving building information from the building models database. Revit Architecture Training Courses familiarize you with tools to arrange & track various stages inside the building’s lifecycle. The learning objectives of these courses are:
- Analysis: Enhanced structural analytical model ; Building element energy analysis; Physical materials for performance analysis; Duct and pipe calculations to API
- Collaboration: Multiple users can save their work to a central file; work from remote locations using a local server; collaboration on shared models across a WAN.
- Design: More easily edit, model, and document designs of stairs and railings; form making; HVAC design room color-fill plans and communication of design intent parametric components – graphical system for design.
- Visualization for developing displaced building design views; development of performance for visualization; seizing of design ideas in a photorealistic state and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
Revit Architecture Training in Noida has been specifically designed as per advance industry trends and keeping in mind the latest Revit Architecture course content and latest syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student. After the completion of the training you will be able to:
- Know how to develop higher-quality, accurate architectural designs; use tools exactly built to support building Information Modeling workflows.
- Understand how to capture and evaluate concepts and sustain your vision through design, documentation and construction.
- Know how to do building element energy analysis and use the API to perform calculations.
- Know how to scan Revit model for crashes between elements; work with numerous users and save their work to a central file and cooperate on shared models across a WAN.
- Understand how to dock dialogs in a single window; more easily model, edit, and document designs; place air fatal devices on duct faces; restrict angles for pipe, duct, and cable tray.
- Learn to crop non-rectangular model areas faster and define position for beams and braces.