PMP - Project Management Professional ® Certification Preparation Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Preparation course, is a globally recognized and industry-wide accepted certification for the project managers. The training delivered by the certified professional, hones the project execution and the management skills of the participants. The learning sessions explain the complete project management cycle, including project initiation, plan, execution, control and closure.
After attending the training you will earn 35 PDUs required to appear for the certification exam. PMP® certified professionals demonstrate their competency of leading successful projects and potential of earning higher salaries.
Upon the completion of the training, you will hold the following capabilities:
- Understand the project framework and learn how to integrate different parts of projects
- Determine how to define the scope of the project and develop schedules and WBS
- Acquire the skills of managing human resource
- Analyze the risk associated with the project
- Manage stakeholders interest in the project and secure acceptance and approval of deliverables at different stages of the project
The professionals with experience in project teams looking to strengthen their project management skills, stand out to employers, and boost their earning potentials are the ideal candidates for this training.
- A secondary-level degree / diploma
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in project management with 7,500 hours in directing projects
- 35 hours of education in project management
- A 4 year of bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of project management experience with 4,500 hours in leading projects
- Project management education of 35 hours
After attending PMP® Certification Preparation Training with Multisoft Systems, you will earn 35 PDUs that makes you eligible for undertaking the PMP® certification exam.
Note: PMI, PMBOK, PMP and REP logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 1. Introduction: PMP® Certification Examination
- 2. Projects, Processes and Projects: How You Do the Job.
- 3. The Process Framework: It All Fits Together.
- 4. Integration Management: How the different parts of project integrate with each other.
- 5. Scope Management: Gathering requirements, defining scope.
- 6. Time Management: Learn how to create WBS, Network diagrams, develop schedules.
- 7. Cost Management: Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques.
- 8. Quality Management: What is Quality control and Quality assurance? How this is applicable to the projects.
- 9. Human Resource Management: How to acquire, develop and manage project teams.
- 10. Communications Management: Meeting the project reporting requirements etc.
- 11. Risk Management: Understand what are known unknown & what unknown unknowns are. How to manage them.
- 12. Procurement Management: Determine what is to be purchased, how to be purchased, when to be purchased etc.
- 13. Stakeholders Management: How to manage stakeholders?.
- 14. Professional Responsibility: Making Good Choices.
This professional certification is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI®) and exam is based on Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
To apply for examination, you can visit the following link:
Click here for your online registration http://www.multisoftsystems.com/index.php?ms=ms_pay_reg
- 24, 25, 31 Mar - & 1 Apr 2018 (Weekend)