MB-340 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail Training Course is designed for individuals having a deep desire to learn the techniques of configuring MB-340 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional and carrying an in-depth understanding of retail operations and POS. Suitable for learning skills measured by Microsoft’s MB - 340 exam, the concerned course is offered by our faculty team with genuine care and excellent professionalism.
Multisoft Systems is engaged in offering the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail Training Course to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 users with a focus on Retail, Trade & Logistics, and/or Finance and implementation consultants with domain specialization in Retail, Trade & Logistics, and/or Finance. The offered course is designed to impart all the essential technical skills to participants, making them proficient in deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail.
MB-340 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Course Objective :
- Set up and perform back-office functions in SO Manager.
- Use wizards for inventory, new items, and labels.
- Create, customize, memorize (save), print, and export Active reports.
- Navigate through the Point of Sale program.
- Assign security levels to employees.
- Assign security settings to menus and fields.
- Set up the POS Net Display, HTML Status Bar, and Touch Screen.
- Determine security needs and set up security levels.
- Work with the Offline Server.
- Modify reports, receipts, and templates.
- Understand transfers, purchase orders, physical inventory, and offline inventory.
- Process sales transactions and daily point-of-sale functions in SO POS.
- Define and configure ordering, inventory, accounts, sales tax, tender, creating custom fields, and more.
- Use journal menu options for viewing journals and exporting to accounting programs.
- Define and configure database options.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 users with a focus on Retail, Trade & Logistics and/or Finance.
- Implementation consultants with domain specialization in Retail, Trade & Logistics and/or Finance.
- A basic knowledge of retail operations and POS
- Work experience in deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail
MB-340 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Course Content
- Module 1: Set up and configure organizational parameters
- Module 2: Set up and configure Point of Sale
- Module 3: Set up and configure Products
- Module 4: Conduct Retail Activities
Module 1: Set up and configure organizational parameters
- Model an organization
- Configure retail parameters
- Configure workflows
- Integrate stores
- Manage retail channels
Module 2: Set up and configure Point of Sale
- Perform Point of Sale (POS) set up processes
- Configure POS terminals
- Configure barcodes and labels
Module 3: Set up and configure Products
- Configure basic product parameters
- Build product category hierarchies
- Create and manage catalogues
- Manage delivery modes
- Manage direct delivery
- Manage pricing discounts
- Connect vendor information to products
- Manage Retail Operations
- Generate retail information reports
- Implement customer loyalty schemes and gift cards
- Manage journals
- Manage inventory replenishment
- Manage a call centre
Module 4: Conduct Retail Activities
- Perform POS operations
- Manage sale orders
- Manage customers
- Manage drawer operations and daily operations
- Manage installment billing
- Manage returns and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) processing