SAFe 5 Agilist Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SAFe stands for Scaled Agile Framework certification. Multisoft Systems is actively engaged in offering SAFe 5 Agilist Training. The offered course is designed by skilled subject matter experts to give overall knowledge of lean-agile principles and SAFe practices. Ideal for project managers, program managers, infrastructure managers, product line managers, portfolio managers, and solution architects, this hands-on course demands a basic understanding of agile scrum.
This SAFe 5 Agilist Training will help you in understanding the lean-agile mindset, execute with agile release trains (ART), build an agile portfolio, and lead lean-agile transformation in an organization. You will be able to work with the SAFe Applications and become a master of applying lean, agile, and product development flow principles.
- How to apply lean, agile, and product development flow principles?
- How to improve productivity, employee satisfaction, time-to-market, and quality?
- How to understand the interaction between agile teams, agile programs, and agile portfolio management?
- How to adopt and develop SAFe in an enterprise?
- How to work with the SAFe Applications?
- How to execute agile release trains?
- How to coordinate value streams?
- How to manage lean-agile portfolios?
- How to unlock intrinsic motivation?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Executives and leaders
- Managers, directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and infrastructure managers
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Product and product line managers
- Portfolio managers, PMO, and process leads
- Enterprise, system and solution architects
- A basic understanding of agile scrum
- At least five years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, or project management
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the SAFe 5 Agilist Training.
Module 1: Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Module 2: Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
Module 3: Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
Module 4: Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
Module 5: Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
Module 6: Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
Module 7: Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
Module 8: Leading the transformation
- Leading the transformation