- Module 1: Identity and Access Management
- Module 2: OAuth2.0 Protocol
- Module 3: SAML
- Module 4: About Open ID Connect
- Module 5: Administrative UI
- Module 6: About Security Token
- Module 7: Implement Multi Factor Authentication
- Module 8: PingFederate Configuration
- Module 9: Metadata of PingFederate
- Module 10: Pingfederate Cluster
- Module 11: Information of Logs
- Module 12: Types of Certificates
Modern organizations are more security concerned. PingFederate is a leading enterprise federation server which provides user authentication in security and single sign-on identity to the companies. PingFederate server can be managed and integrated without many hassles. Designed to provide flexible Identity and access management solutions, this server solution influences the advanced methods of approaching single-sign-on for users. PingFederate helps the uses with simple, secure, and seamless experiences to the users, employees, and customers.
The PingFederate Training provided by us will help you learning the main topics of PingFederate to master the usage of the server with various management systems. It is an enterprise grade identity federation server for the organizations of different scales. We have a team of experienced subject matter experts who are deeply committed to deliver up-to-the-dated course contents.
- You will learn social login and account linking to the system
- You will be able to adapt the authentication policies for smooth flow of work
- You will learn the main topics of PingFederate to master the usage of the server with various management systems
- The PingFederate Training is ideal for the SSOs and federation users including registration, profile and password management of the users.
- The PingFederate Training does not demand any formal set of prerequisites. You can pursue this if you are keen in learning the dynamics of this enterprise federation server.