The CCSA R80 (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) course offers an in-depth insight into the basic concepts and the skills, that are essential for configuring Check Point Security Gateway as well as Managing Software Blades. In other Words, the training enlightens the candidates on managing the complexities and threats posed through security consolidation; with R80, the security consolidation is fully realized. Moreover, the CCSA R80 Training in Delhi aims to insight the candidates on:
- Effective implementation of the Check Point backup techniques.
- How to determine as well as manage the threats and identify the opportunities for improving the performance.
- How to describe the users and user groups.
- What is Construe the concept of a firewall?
- Comprehending the scenario of how the traffic inspection takes place.
- How to manage internal and external user access.
- Analyzing and interpreting the VPN tunnel traffic.
- System administrators
- Security managers
- Network engineers
Candidates should have gained at least 6 months to 1 year of experience with the Check Point products recommended : Check Point User and Pearson VUE Test Center account.