CyberArk Course Content
Module 1: Introduction to CyberArk
- What is CyberArk, IDM, IAM?
- Google trend report on CyberArk, Sailpoint, Okta.
- What is the scope of this CyberArk course?
- Where does CyberArk stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- A walkthrough on the course content.
Module 2: What is CyberArk
- Short CyberArk Demo with a Real time Project
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in CyberArk (Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- CyberArk Cloud?
Module 3: Installation & Configuration of CyberArk
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
Module 4: Privileged Account Security (PAS) Overview
Module 5: The CyberArk Secure Digital Vault
Module 6: Vault and Client Installation
Module 7: Central Policy Manager (CPM)
Module 8: Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)
Module 9: CPM and PVWA Installation
Module 10: User Management
Module 11: User Management (LDAP Integrations)
Module 12: Integrations
Module 13: Safe Design and Access Control
Module 14: Password Management
Module 15: On Boarding
Module 16: Privileged Session Manager (PSM)
Module 17: Application Identity Manager (AIM)
Module 18: On-Demand Privilege Manager (OPM)
Module 19: Troubleshooting and Working with Support
Module 20: Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA)
Module 21: Fault Tolerance
Module 22: CanopY project in CyberArk
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
Module 23: Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
Module 24: Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert
Module 25: Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently (Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts