- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Get training from Certified professionals to understand every underlying concept of Cyberark! At Multisoft Systems, you will be able to learn from the most experienced trainers as per the industry defined norms. Go for this course if you want to grow your skills in CyberArk PAS Solution!
We, at Multisoft Systems, are offering Cyberark training for the Vault Administrators and IT Security Professionals. It is a good choice for professionals who are looking to enhance their skills in CyberArk PAS Solution. To pursue this CyberArk Training, you need to carry a basic knowledge of networking and Windows administration. It is going to be a great choice for you if you want to upgrade your skills and promote your career graph.
Cyberark has become the best tool for you if you want to protect your data or monitor user access by providing account security. You will learn the techniques of installing Central Policy Manager (CPM), Privileged Session Manager (PSM), and Password Vault, and working with Web Access Manager (PVWA) in a distributed or Load Balanced configuration. Get training from Certified professionals to understand every underlying concept of Cyberark. Start your Cyberark training today!
- How to install and configure the CyberArk Privileged Account Security solution securely?
- How to work with CyberArk Privileged Account Security system architecture and workflow?
- How to configure authentication methods?
- How to integrate with external services. E.g. LDAP/S, SMTP, NTP, and SYSLOG?
- How to install Central Policy Manager (CPM), Privileged Session Manager (PSM), and Password Vault?
- How to work with Web Access Manager (PVWA) in a distributed or Load Balanced configuration?
- How to perform CyberArk vault backup?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Vault administrators
- IT security professionals
- IT professionals who are looking to enhance their skills in CyberArk PAS Solution
- The aspirants are supposed to have a basic knowledge of networking and Windows administration.
- Multisoft Systems is committed to delivering a course completion certificate to the professionals who have successfully completed the CyberArk Training.
CyberArk Course Content
Module 1: Introduction to CyberArk
- What is CyberArk, IDM, IAM?
- Google trend report on CyberArk, Sailpoint, Okta.
- What is the scope of this CyberArk course?
- Where does CyberArk stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- A walkthrough on the course content.
Module 2: What is CyberArk
- Short CyberArk Demo with a Real time Project
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in CyberArk (Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- CyberArk Cloud?
Module 3: Installation & Configuration of CyberArk
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
Module 4: Privileged Account Security (PAS) Overview
Module 5: The CyberArk Secure Digital Vault
Module 6: Vault and Client Installation
Module 7: Central Policy Manager (CPM)
Module 8: Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)
Module 9: CPM and PVWA Installation
Module 10: User Management
Module 11: User Management (LDAP Integrations)
Module 12: Integrations
Module 13: Safe Design and Access Control
Module 14: Password Management
Module 15: On Boarding
Module 16: Privileged Session Manager (PSM)
Module 17: Application Identity Manager (AIM)
Module 18: On-Demand Privilege Manager (OPM)
Module 19: Troubleshooting and Working with Support
Module 20: Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA)
Module 21: Fault Tolerance
Module 22: CanopY project in CyberArk
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
Module 23: Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
Module 24: Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert
Module 25: Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently (Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts