Simulation Driven Product Development is set to become much more sophisticated and improved with ANSYS 17.0, which offers 10x scalable performance, insight and productivity process across all the simulation and physics categories by a great margin.
With its improved capability, users can look forward to enhance their competence, learning the newest version through a comprehensive ANSYS Training Course.
Here are 10 advantages of ANSYS 17.0:
- In the fast developing environment, ANSYS’s product portfolio is well equipped to cater to the demands of complex system creation efficiently and speedily, pertaining to multi-domain interfaces.
- Users can now perform more complex analysis with highly capable ANSYS technology, suitable for a variety of scenarios.
- The newest version is a perfect platform, consisting of tighter integration of electronics & semiconductor simulations solutions, with an extensive design workflow of the chip package system.
- With extensive import of ECAD geometry, analysis of thermal-structure and verification of power integrity, deformation, and electronics cooling is much simpler and faster.
- With an enhanced input on crack surface definitions & post processing, fracture analysis in turbo-machinery simulation has become much faster and simpler.
- High-Performance Computing in 17.0 is also greatly improved, with thorough utilization of the hardware and ability to handle large models. The computational speed is available for full transient electromagnetic simulation for motor design. Structural simulations with 17.0 can now be completed in hours which used to take days earlier.
- With improvement in HPC structure, the fluids & structural analysis simulation competence has also increased greatly, delivering 10 times improved performance.
- In 17.0, there is improved data transfer and interface, leading to faster and easier high-fidelity aeromechanics.
- Using scanned faceted data creating CAD surfaces is a much improved and fast task, leading to increased geometry handling capabilities.
- Product refinement is also accelerated due to improvement in Design of Experiment and Optimization. Users can now obtain greater productivity and enhanced design methodology choices as it is enabled to connect to 3rd party inverse design software.
To utilize all the benefits, it is must to have high-end theoretical and practical knowledge of the platform, which you should obtain with a quality and extensive course in an ANSYS Training Institute in Delhi, or wherever you live.