1,217 total views, 1 views today
- Apache Hadoop is used for storing, processing, and analyzing big data.
- With Hadoop Data Analytics Training, you will get to know the fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data processing with the use of Hadoop tools.
- Hadoop Data Analytics Training is ideal for Data Scientists, Data Architects, Data Integration Architects, Data Analysts, Hadoop Administrators And Developers, And Data-Related Decision-Makers.
Go for the Hadoop data analytics training if you want to learn how to apply data analytics and business intelligence skills to Big Data! This course is designed to teach the usage of Apache Pig, Apache Storm, Apache Sqoop, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, and Map Reduce. You will also learn how to handle heterogeneous data coming from different sources and develop distributed processing of large data sets across computer clusters. Data scientists, Data architects, Data integration architects, Data analysts, Hadoop administrators and developers, and Data-related decision-makers are eligible to pursue this course. However, professionals with working experience with SQL or basic LINUX commands are ideal for Hadoop Data Analytics Training.
- You will get to know the fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data processing with the use of Hadoop tools.
- You will be able to perform data analysis and process complex data.
- You will be able to perform data management and text processing with the use of Hive.
- You will be able to use Apache Sqoop to import structured data SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle to Hadoop Distributed File System.
- You will learn about Hive, MapReduce, Pig, Impala, and Relational Databases.
- You will be able to extend, troubleshoot, and optimize Hive and Pig performance.
- You will be able to use Apache Mahout to implement the Machine algorithms without integration on Hadoop.
- You will be able to use HBase to work on Hadoop Distributed File System for searching small-size data from massive datasets.
- You will be able to analyze data with Apache Impala.
- You will be able to use Tableau for generating useful visualizing charts on interactive dashboards and worksheets.
Apache Hadoop is used for storing, processing, and analyzing big data. Developed by Apache Software Foundation, this open-source framework uses a set of analytics tools for effective processing or analyzing of big data. Apache Spark, Apache Hive, MapReduce, Apache Impala, Apache Mahout, HBase, Apache Storm, Tableau, etc., are some of the globally popular analytics tools. The course content of Hadoop data analytics training speaks about these tools in detail.