5,204 total views, 1 views today
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials Certification Training
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a rapidly growing application. It is being widely used in the organizations due to its ability to maximize the productivity.
- As it is one of the fastest-rising business application packages in the ERP market, the candidates with MS Dynamics AX 2012 Financials Certification are in high demand.
- Candidates are required to have general working knowledge of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- The MS Dynamics AX 2012 Financials exam is targeted at individuals who are responsible for administrating or using the Fixed Assets and Financial Management modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 Financials Certification Training focuses on basic financial functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 2012. It creates opportunities for the candidate in various sectors like Banking, Retail, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Insurance, and Wealth and Asset Management.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and Trade Certification Training
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and Trade Online Certification exam tests the candidates on their ability to manage customer relationships, vendor relationships, sales process, purchase process, etc.
- It is for people/organizations who want to implement, use, maintain or support Microsoft Dynamics AX in their or their customers’ organizations.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and Trade Certification Training prepare the candidates for managing a relationship with the vendor and creating the sales order.
- It is important for the candidate to have knowledge of managing scrap and measurement, reports and other BOM (bill of materials) functionalities.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Certification Training
- Candidates should know about the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, common and advance platform operations, creating plug-ins, implementing application events and web resources.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Certification Training focuses on preparing the candidate for the exam by strengthening the skills required to extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Mostly, developers, business analysts, implementation consultants, technical staff, or support professionals choose Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Certification Training.
- Development in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 Certification Training
- Development in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 Certification exam evaluates individuals on the basis of their knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture, data dictionary, X++ control statements, exception handling and security.
- Development in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 Certification Training consists of four different modules; Development I in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 training, Development II in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 training, Development III in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 online training and Development IV in Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 online training.
- It is appropriate for technical consultants and programmers, who plan to implement the basic technical tasks required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development functionality in their organization.
- This training helps the candidate to gain knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture, managing objects and classes, accessing the database.
- C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 Online Certification Training
- If you are involved in selling and executing the C/SIDE introduction module, you can choose to get the C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 Online Certification.
- C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 Online Certification Training helps the candidate to understand the features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Development Environment.
- You will get an overview of the C/AL programming language.
You can find some more useful Microsoft Dynamics courses at Multisoft Systems and choose what is best for your career profile. Multisoft Virtual Academy is currently offering around 52 different courses in MS Dynamics. They give enough hands on time for being proficient with the course and becoming an expert in Microsoft Dynamics applications.
About the author: Nisha Negi is a Technical Content Writer at Multisoft Systems. She writes blog posts and articles on various technical subjects. She is an experienced IT professional and bears immense knowledge of the latest technology. She stays current with all the ongoing and upcoming certifications. Her way of expression is contemporary and crisp.