About Oracle Hyperion
A leading provider of performance management software “Hyperion” is acquired by Oracle in 2007. Extension of Oracle’s business intelligence capabilities like, to offer the most inclusive method for enterprise performance management is the motive of adoption of “Hyperion”.
Now customers are gradually using performance management and business intelligence together after acquirement of Hyperion. Hyperion added paired products to the Oracle’s business intelligence are, a leading enterprise planning solution, world-class financial close and reporting products, and a powerful multi-source OLAP server.
Oracle Hyperion training at “Multisoft Systems” elaborate all the processes required for the installation, configuration, testing, and maintenance. Step-by-step product information and use in different areas. Our domain experts explain the whole process using phase techniques, post-installation you will be taught about performance reading and maintenance process.
The detailed information about the products will be covered under Oracle Hyperion training along with configuring shared devices, enterprise performance management architect and Essbase. The participants will get hands-on experience in the installation, configuration, and use of Hyperion software.
Some Essential Products of Hyperion software: –
- Hyperion Intelligence and SQR Production Reporting (products acquired in 2003 takeover of Brio Technology)
- Hyperion Enterprise
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Strategic Finance
- Hyperion Financial Data Management
- Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Architect
- Hyperion Financial Close Management
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Master Data Management/Oracle Data Relationship Management
- Hyperion Financial Reporting
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management
- Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management
- Planning Budgeting Cloud Service
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service
There is no hard and fast rule to take training of Oracle Hyperion Training. If you have some basic knowledge or experience in the listed below, then you are eligible for it.
If you are a: –
- System Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Configuration Consultant
- Implementation Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- SOA Architect
You must be familiar with Microsoft Windows and working knowledge of:
- Relational database management systems
- Network operating systems
- Server hardware technologies