As the name suggest, AutoCAD Mechanical is used for designing 3D models related to mechanical based designs, industrial deigns, mining, agricultural, construction, power generation, transmission, industrial, electrical and electronic equipment. The latest version of AutoCAD mechanical is AutoCAD Mechanical 2014. It incorporates all facilities of AutoCAD, standard tools and parts library which enhances mechanical design process.
AutoCAD mechanical 2014 allows the user to make an elegant design by supporting about 700,000 standard parts designs. From the vast pool of standard parts designs, the user can select and render mechanical designs based on the features of the model. It also entails Autodesk Synergy for creating complete 3D model views. AutoCAD Mechanical supports both production designs and Mechanical documentation.
Some of the special features of AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 are AutoCAD interface, mechanical drafting annotation monitor, infer constraint integration, 3D mechanical design, Autodesk content explorer, powerful drafting tools, DWG compatibility, and so on.
The features of Mechanical documentation are smart mechanical engineering dimensions, associative balloons and bills of material BOM migration, and many more.
Multisoft Systems – The best CAD training center
Only candidates who take training from Autodesk Authorized Partner can attempt Autodesk certification exams, as Autodesk ensures that only the best organizations or institutes who have the state-of-the-art infrastructure and other best facilities are allowed to impart training on Autodesk products.
Multisoft Systems is one such reputed AutoCAD Mechanical training Center Noida which is an authorized partner of Autodesk and has helped many students, professionals and employees of organizations to clear Autodesk examination.
What sets apart Multisoft Systems’ Mechanical AutoCAD Certification Course program:
1. Multisoft Systems AutoCAD Mechanical training course covers all features of AutoCAD Mechanical tool right from mechanical design to drafting to automation of usual mechanical CAD activities.
2. Authorized by Autodesk to conduct AutoCAD Mechanical training.
3. Autodesk Certified AutoCAD Experts hold trainings.
4. Autodesk Official AutoCAD Courseware is provided to students.
5. Licensed version of AutoCAD Mechanical software is used.
6. 24 x 7 access to e-Learning portal and 24 x 7 email support.
7. Doubt clarifying and feedback sessions
8. Top class infrastructure