Android training program is designed to put you on the path to being a certified Android app developer. The training program take you through the basics of Android Studio, the default integrated development environment supported by Google to develop Android apps, including user interfaces, layouts, services, content providers, activities, controls, location, multimedia APIs. Then you’ll move on to more advanced concepts such as wireless connectivity, syncing to cloud, Android Wear App development, and Google Play. You will acquire the necessary skillsets and experience for professional Android application development by building top-trending applications during the program. By the end of this training program, you will:
- Become proficient in Android app development and pass the Associate Android Developer (AAD) Exam conducted by Google
- Build and publish your own Android apps in the Google Play store
- Gain a thorough understanding of Android architecture
- Achieve expertise in app development for Android wearable devices
Android training in Noida is ideal for anyone looking to establish a career in Android app development. This program is best suited for:
- Aspiring app developers seeking to master app development and gain professional competence
- Web developers looking for a career change into Android app development
- Candidates and other individuals looking to start a career in app development
- Our Training program is an interactive, hands-on training which provides you a complete overview of the Android platform and how to make the most of your application development.
- We have the best trainers have years of experience in Android programming, Java, J2ME and have been developing Android apps for clients, they will introduce you the key concepts of Android which will cover both beginner and advanced concepts
- The curriculum is developed according to industry standards and requirements and this course will make you an expert by leveraging your existing Java skills at the end of the program, you will have the knowledge to build and publish your own real-time Android application.