Cloud computing is a technology to maintain data and applications with the use of internet and central remote servers. It allows customers and businesses to use applications without connection and access their individual files at any computer with internet access. This technology allows efficient computing by centralizing storage, processing, memory and bandwidth. Cloud computing provide users and enterprises with numerous aptitudes to store and process their data in third-party data centers. Cloud Computing training courses includes the following topics:
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Distributing services from the cloud
- Key drivers of computing solutions
- Assessing barriers to cloud computing
- Symbolizing SaaS
- Associating service scenarios
- Reviewing SaaS technologies
- Delivering Platform as a Service
- Building services with explanation stacks
- Dealing cloud storage
- Deploying Infrastructure as a Service
- Allowing technologies
- Deploying a Private Cloud
- Building a Business Case
- Drifting to the cloud
Cloud computing is a model for assisting ubiquitous, expedient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable figuring resources. It relies on sharing of resources to attain coherence and economies of scale. These training courses are suitable for:
- Professionals who are seeing to have an bright career in the leading Cloud Computing platform
- Consultants who are looking to shift to Salesforce
- Fresher’s who are willing to get a jump start to their careers in Cloud computing
- Siebel and other CRM products.
Windows Azure Training in Delhi is intended to offer complete coverage of designing and developing services that access local and remote data from several data sources. Aspirants will also learn how to deploy and develop services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Windows Azure. The objectives of Azure training are:
- To use Windows Azure portal and the services offered by it.
- To understand several service models of Cloud Computing.
- To develop web role & worker role and publish it to Windows Azure portal.
- To understand Windows Azure Websites and create websites using models provided by popular CMS/Blog providers.
- To learn how to use numerous storage type in Windows Azure i.e. tables, blobs and queues.
- To learn security, architecture and usage of SQL Azure.
- To learn how to drift local database to SQL Azure.
- To learn numerous caching mechanism supported by Windows Azure.