RTOS stands for Real-Time Operating System is an operating system uniquely designed for serving the requirements of processing data of the real-time applications. Its main role is to process the incoming data without buffering the interruptions. The processing time of an operating system are measured in tenths of seconds. RTOS is widely used for automatic system for example the robots machines that are manufacturing cars. Moreover, RTOS is also used in aircrafts i.e. during launch of aircraft on space and landing of aircraft. The RTOS training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of real-time operating systems
- Use of RTOS in development of implanted multitasking application software.
- Concepts of Processor and operating system
- Pre-emptive task scheduling and intertask communication.
- Timer services, dynamic memory allocation schemes, network communication programming interfaces and device driver supervisors.
- Multitasking code development
Students can join RTOS training in Delhi to learn the skills for Introduction RTOS, RTOS Architecture, Graph Programming, Partition Components, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, departition Components, Database components, Translate components, RTOS on real time projects. The Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the modern RTOS course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student and also helps them to get placement in Multinational companies and accomplish their career goals. After the completion of training, you will be expert in the following skills:
- Understanding of embedded Linux in terms of architecture, hardware, development environment and GPL legal issues
- Know the detailed knowledge on the versions. features, configuration of Linux Kernel
- Familiarity with varied development tools including GDB debugger, GCC compiler, GDB debugger and GDB server
- Working on boot leaders and tool chain
- Using Linux GUI application Development with QT framework for working on dialogs, widgets and more
- Porting Linux onto ARM based development board
- Working on task creation, task functions and scheduling