1,775 total views, 3 views today
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification will be valid all your lifetime.
- DP-900 Training is designed to help the aspirants of the DP-900 exam.
- DP-900 Training requires fundamental knowledge of the internet, browsing, computing, data visualization with the use of charts, and a deep desire of extracting insights from data.
- You will get at least 35% growth in your salary after you have passed the DP-900 examination.
Who is the DP-900 Training for?
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Training is designed for the professionals who want to, get basic skills in cloud data services and earn a mastery of the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment.
What does the DP-900 Training teach?
- How to define the roles and responsibilities in the world of data?
- How to explore relational data offerings in Azure?
- How to manage non-relational data stores in Azure?
- How to examine components of a modern data warehouse?
- How to describe analytics workload and core data concepts in Azure?
- How to examine the components of a modern data warehouse?
- How to identify considerations for relational data on Azure?
- How to describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure?
- How to identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure?
- How to explain concepts of relational data in Azure?
What is the DP-900 exam pattern?
To get certified, you are supposed to score 700 out of 1000 by attempting 40 to 60 questions in 60 minutes. Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification will be valid all your lifetime. Microsoft Fundamental Certifications are not supposed to be expired. However, this exam consists of four types of questions, including multiple-choice questions, true or false questions, drag/drop questions, and fill-the-blanks questions.
Is DP-900 Exam Easy?
No, this certification exam is not easy at all. You need to get training from Microsoft Azure trainers in order to pass this exam. DP-900 Training is designed to help the aspirants of this exam. It requires fundamental knowledge of the internet, browsing, computing, data visualization with the use of charts, and a deep desire of extracting insights from data. The concerned course is designed to give basic skills in cloud data services and in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment.
Job opportunities after DP-900 certification
You will get at least 35% growth in your salary after you have passed this examination and get certified by Microsoft. You may try to join as an Azure Data Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, DATA SCIENCE ENGINEER, Cognite Data Fusion Application Developer, Application Developer: Azure Cloud Modernization, Apache Spark Application Lead, MLOps Engineer, or Data Analytics Solution Architect after getting certified.
DP-900 exam Cost
The DP-900 exam tests core concepts such as these, which will allow everyone on the team to be on the same base level when it comes to database-related terms and ideas. Here are some basic details on that exam:
Time Limit: 60 minutes (90 if you include the surveys before and after)
Question Types: Multiple Choice
Experience Level: Beginner
Certificate Expires: Lifetime use; does not expire