2,225 total views, 6 views today
Android is an open source platform widely used in more than one billion devices all over the world. It provides access to wide range of resources, tools and libraries that can be combined to build innovative applications for mobile devices. Android training program is intended for those individuals who want to improve their skills in Android development. The training program offers hands on learning session and in depth knowledge for android app development using java and android studio. The program will empower you with the knowledge of visualizing, programming, developing and publishing an Android app. During the training program, you will:
- Development and deployment of Android Application
- Understand the working of Android Apps configuration files, application lifecycle, activities, and intents.
- In-depth knowledge of Android UI event handling, components, layouts and screen orientation
- Gain knowledge of Android and broadcast receivers.
- Learn Java Sockets, Android networking capabilities, Java XML, and JSON
- Know about Android custom UI elements and positioning
- Understand to build Android app that serves as a practical example of the topics covered in training program.
Android has emerge as one of the leading platforms for developers today. Android developers are highly demanded all over the world. Most of the IT organizations are developing Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products. Whether you are learner or a working professional, Building Android Development skills in you will help to go ahead in your career. As a part of this training program, you will be able to develop your own application under the guidance expert instructors to give you a hands-on experience. Android training in Noida is ideal for who is aiming a career in android. It is suited for:
- Students completed any computer-based degree.
- Individuals interested in in Java and Android programming
- Those who are interested in Java and Android programming.
- Web developers
- Students who want to start their career in Android development.
- IT professionals