Do you find your career objective in project management? Do you want to become a project manager with distinct qualities and real time industrial knowledge? If yes, then look no further than Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification! This will help you to give a perfect shape to your career by equipping with essential managerial skills and abilities. CAPM® certification allows you to get a globally recognized project management credential that indicates to potential employers that you hold expertise in global project management processes and terminology.
What are eligibility criteria and terms & conditions applicable for pursuing CAPM?
- In order to get a CAPM® certification, a candidate is required to have a secondary level degree or diploma.
- The candidate must have at least 1500 hours of experience in project management.
- He/she should complete 23 hours of project management training to attend the examination.
The certification is not confined merely to students, but has the same importance for working professionals too. The experience and knowledge a practitioner gains while pursuing the CAPM® certification has direct applications in industries. The training is a perfect module that enhances your levels of competency and adeptness in the practice of project management.
The terminology and ethics helps candidates follow a better practice and become a smart professional. There are countless benefits of pursuing CAPM certification training for a management aspirant; the major ones have been mentioned below:
- You will learn the art of making better ideas and their perfect utilization. The training equips you with excellent decision making abilities and helps to set a vision for the further work.
- You may not have the methodology and experience like PM, but you will certainly learn which tools are perfect to use and when. These skills will help you get the best out of an ambitious project.
- The training gives your imaginations a strong wing and your knowledge won’t be merely limited to textbooks. You get the ability to think out of the box and relate your learning with the real world applications.
CAPM’s are the most important supporting pillar to project managers and the project environment in agencies. Your curiousness and the way you pursue the training decide your career.