2,878 total views, 3 views today
Microsoft Dynamics courses prepare candidates for the digital transformation of businesses and enterprises. Dynamics is a cloud-based business management suite, designed by Microsoft, for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). It facilitates business operations in various domains, including sales, customer service, financials services, marketing, and project service automation. After its release in 2016, it gained popularity among industries worldwide, like manufacturing, distribution, public sector, aircraft leasing, and food and drinks, for providing solutions that enabled organizations to exceed expectations.
With companies across the globe updating their business processes, the demand for Dynamics professionals continues to go through the roof. Dynamics AX is the ERP program that is used by businesses to manage the back-end operations that keep it running on a day-to-day basis. When it comes to ERP implementation, professionals perform separate roles and work as a team.
At Multisoft Systems, the MS Dynamics AX training program familiarizes participants with various areas like business intelligence, warehouse management, financial management, retail and e-commerce, inventory management, project management, etc., preparing them for the following roles.
- Functional Consultant
- Functional consultants are the ERP professionals who consult on Dynamics AX engagements, including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications, and are also responsible for providing functional knowledge and managing client relationships.
- Functional knowledge of ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a must for this role.
- The average salary for functional consultants can range from $70,712 to $108,203.
- Technical Consultant
- Technical consultants customize, alter and integrate Dynamics AX. They are the ones who have strong technical knowledge and sound software development background.
- This role can be divided into four major roles: Integration Consultant, Customization Consultant, BI and Report development and Customization, and Enterprise portal customization.
- The average salary for Dynamics AX technical consultants ranges from $90,897 to $131,791.
- Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Consultants’ role is to integrate Dynamics AX with other systems.
- For professionals wanting to apply for this job title, knowing how to write EAI application using BizTalk server, SSIS packages to integrate or migrate data from AX and other systems is crucial.
- Infrastructure consultants earn an average salary of $76,055 per year.
- Techno Functional Consultant
- Techno functional professionals are those who have both functional and technical knowledge of the ERP.
- Their job is to not only understand the business processes and data flow, but fit these business requirements in the vendor ERP product and analyze gaps.
- The average salary for techno functional consultants is $84,065 yearly.
- Dynamics AX Developer
- Dynamics developers manage and work on their AX system, troubleshoot and solve issues with ERP implementations, and develop custom enhancements to X++ code.
- The demand for Dynamics AX developers with X++ experience is pretty high.
- Dynamics AX developers can earn a salary that ranges from $95k to $116k per annum.
Dynamics is much more than a change in branding, bundling and roadmap. It is bringing strategic customer relationships to the table for the cloud and enterprise team. It is new and constantly evolving, making it mandatory for professionals to keep their skills up to date. Microsoft Dynamics professionals need to know the tools, services and functionality to create the best solution in their organization.
About the author: Nisha Negi is a Technical Content Writer at Multisoft Systems. She writes blog posts and articles on various technical subjects. She is an experienced IT professional, and bears immense knowledge of the latest technology. She stays current with all the ongoing and upcoming certifications. Her way of expression is contemporary and crisp.