What is Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a developed cloud computing service by Microsoft to accomplish the managing applications and services regarding building, testing, and deploying using a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
It provides basically three types of services, software as a service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a service (Iaas) along with supporting many other different programming languages, tools and frameworks.
About this course
The course is designed for the candidates who are well known about ASP.NET and C# along with having some experience with Microsoft Azure platform and their services.
Azure is advance, and with the help of this course a student learns how to expand the functionality of existing ASP.NET MVC application. The motive of this course is to pay attention to the reflections necessary when it is to cloud the building a highly available solution.
The course is also beneficial for the students who are preparing for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification examination.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate the services existing in the Azure platform.
- Design and install web applications.
- Design and develop Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Installing and observing Azure Web Apps.
- Handle the all functionality of Azure Virtual Machines.
- Generate and manage a storage account.
- Design, develop and link to a SQL Databases instance.
- Pinpoint the effects of establishing a SQL standalone database.
The course has been divided into 10 modules as follows:
- Introduction of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Developing infrastructure of Application using Azure
- How to host web applications on the Azure Platform
- How to store SQL data in Azure
- Creating Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- How to store Tabular Data in Azure
- Fetch and insert Files from Azure Storage
- Creating a Communication Tactic by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Presetting Incorporation with Azure Resources
- Acquiring Azure Web Applications
Why MS Azure?
- It is one of the best skills that can greatly improve the knowledge on cloud computing domain after completing a certification in Microsoft Azure.
- The opportunities for Microsoft Azure certified aspirants have drastically multiplied in recent years, owing to growing demand –
- As per reports from Microsoft, over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure on a daily basis. That’s 365,000 new companies adopting MS Azure every year!
- MS Azure is used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Through Azure, Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has increased by 104%, with an annual run rate of $6.3 billion in revenue.
- Microsoft Azure has received official accreditation from the UK government.
- There is even a Microsoft Azure Government offering, backed by the US Government.