2,878 total views, 3 views today
- Dynamics certified professionals can work in Sales, Customer service, Field service, Financials, Marketing, Operations, and Project service automation departments
- Navision Technical Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics Navision Technical, Sr. Executive IT NAV, and Project Manager MS DYNAMICS NAV Functional are some high-salaried job options for the Dynamics certified professionals
Microsoft Dynamics is a set of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications that was designed to be used with the other Microsoft programs and services, such as Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Yammer, and Outlook. The Dynamics certified professionals can work in Sales, Customer service, Field service, Financials, Marketing, Operations, and Project service automation departments. However, retail businesses, service providing companies, manufacturing companies, financial services, and the public sectors recruit them. This course is ideal for the Technology Consultants, Functional Consultants, Application Consultants, Developers, and Pre-Sales Executives. To pursue this course, you need to have basic knowledge of accounting and Microsoft Windows. Check out the top twelve job options provided by Microsoft Dynamics Training.
- Navision Technical Consultant
- Navision Tech Lead
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision R2 Technical Consultant – .Net
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision Technical
- Navision Technical Consultant – LS Retail 2016
- Navision Functional Consultant
- Navision Functional Consultant – Finance/Trade and Logistics
- Sr. Executive IT NAV
- Technical Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics-Navision)
- Project Manager MS DYNAMICS NAV Functional
- Baan Technical Consultant
- ERP Consultant
Earn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training in Noida to learn from the industry-expert trainers and get the 20 to 50% growth in your monthly salary. In the first half of 2019, the revenue growth was around 40 percent, and it seems to be higher in the second half of the year. We are in 2020 now which is more likely for the Dynamics professionals. So, it is going to be a great year for you if you make your enrolment to a certified training company.
Multisoft Systems is an Accredited Classroom Training Partner of Microsoft, and offering an extended range of certification courses. Over the decade, it has been able to attain trust and praiseworthy words from the globally spread beneficiaries. In order to deliver hands-on classes, its HR team has recruited the most experienced trainers and developed the mindset of delivering in them. This training company is appreciated for a number of reasons, and some of these reasons are the availability of Customized Courses, 24/7 e-Learning Access, Advanced Analytical Reports, Assessments, Mock Tests, Multiple Training Delivery Models, Certified Team of Trainers, etc. If you are certified, you don’t have to be worried for the data transfer jobs to complete the tasks. It will allow you in transferring data between multiple applications.
About the Author: Rajib Kar is a technical content developer at Multisoft. Has been working as an IT professional for a long time, he loves to write about the adaptability and recent developments of corporate training certification courses.