Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) training indeed builds the expertise in configuring, deploying and managing network services and security on the servers that are running a Red Hat Operating System. The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training course covers system maintenance, which includes boot loader, kernel configuration, along with package management.
Upon the completion of the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training, the aspiring candidate will be able to possess the following skills, Such as:
- Installation of Linux, Configuring local components as well as services
- Usage of command line syntax
- Management of physical storage and deploy file sharing services
- Handling LVM e.g. logical volume management storage
- Managing user, groups and file sharing
- Managing priority of Linux processes
- Scheduling tasks
- All about SELinux security
- Management of DNS
- Dealing with Apache HTTPD web service as well as MariaDB databases
- Employing bash scripts for control structures and defining conditional
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training becomes of high importance when you are a Linux system administrator or a Windows administrator who want to learn Linux administration and the
IT professionals willing to take Linux system administration as a profession.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training is also suitable for the security professionals who wants understand Linux administration. However, there are certain prerequisites such as the knowledge of operating system and networking fundamentals. The Red Hat certification is of utmost importance when you are striving to make a career in this field.
We hope that this blog post could be of help, we appreciate your inputs.
We will keep you posted.