Changing market dynamics dictate a new form of organizational governance. To respond to these needs, organizations rely on analyzable data. Organizations utilize the SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) to help achieve such business objectives. HANA training lets one be provisioned as SAP HANA consultants to help customers achieve flexible data modeling that allows for transactional and analytical orientation of data. This approach helps companies of any size process voluminous data with negligible latency.
SAP training lets consultants possess the skills to change businesses into real-time businesses by inculcating greater efficiencies. Such efforts ultimately yield innovation and optimal business performance.
Business benefits of provisioning HANA
The following is a snapshot of the business benefits offered by this platform.
- Gain unhindered access to business and operational data without disrupting performance of interconnected or related business systems. Achieve real-time synchronization of transactional tables and make them analyzable and searchable.
- Streamline the identification, classification, and presentation of modeled data. Access data irrespective of the source. This software application can be used to source data from non-SAP systems.
- Connect business intelligence software landscape with standard interfaces to this ERP system. Achieve non-disruptive integration without altering the software landscape.
- Consultants are able to achieve a structured approach to implement this solution. The effort yields immediate and long-term results.
- Organizations can transition their existing systems into non-disruptive appendages of this ERP module. For instance, the SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse application can be transformed from the traditional mode to the SAP HANA powered mode.
Who can learn HANA and succeed?
Regardless of the background, anyone who can grasp the architecture and ETL connectivity options can do well in this area. Essentially, this is an ERP solution utilized for data warehouse application implementation and provides in-memory computing facilities. Therefore, a HANA training from a reputed institute is desirable given that employable skills are oriented towards how much professionals can solve real-world problems.