What is Solid edge?
Solid edge is a 3-dimensional CAD, history based solid modelling software. This software was released by Intergraph in 1996. Undeniably, it is one profound software for mechanical designers. Solid edge is available in two different ranges either classic or premium. Premium has all the features of classic along with the key features of computer aided engineering and along with the mechanical router software it also aids foe electrical routing software.
Who can take up solid edge training?
The solid edge training course is ideal for designers, mechanical engineer and aspiring drafters.
Prerequisites for the solid edge training.
The candidates of mechanical engineering background, and the one with a strong interest in modeling and assembly skills, however,there is no specific qualification required for the solid edge training.
What will you learn by the end of this training?
- There are multiple skills a candidate will acquire after undergoing this training like how to handle interface, and the process of file management. Also, the candidate will be able to design workflow, and acquire the use of dimension and annotation tools.
- The applicant will be able to construct the models by using the pre-synchronous tools and he/she will be able to develop entirely synchronous models and assemblies.
- The applicant will have to execute on production level sheet metal design and incorporate the efficient usage of assembly design tools and documentation of all files.
- The applicant will be able to differentiate between traditional and synchronous design.
- The applicant will be able to work with solid edge embedded client and implement assembly models.
- The applicant will be able to comprehend the minute details of solid edge such as solid edge architecture, introduction to .dat and .dml files, graph programming, partition components, database components, solid edge on real time projects, and translate components.
We hope that this blog post could be of any help.
Your inputs are highly appreciated.