9,409 total views, 7 views today
- A Snowflake developer needs to have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Snowflake Course is ideal for IT professionals, Data Professionals, Cloud Computing Apprentices, and BI Professionals.
- Five types of Snowflake certifications are SnowPro Advanced: Architect, SnowPro Advanced: Database Administrator, SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer, SnowPro Advanced: Data Scientist, and SnowPro Advanced: Data Analyst.
Snowflake is a cloud data platform, which gives a lot of carrier opportunities nowadays and also in near future. The person who wants to shine their carrier as a developer can go for the snowflake and flourish their carrier in this sector. A Snowflake developer needs to have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field. An aspirant of this course must have a strong background in data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling, metadata management, and data quality. He/she should design and implement effective analytics solutions and models with Snowflake.
Generally, IT professionals, Data Professionals, Cloud Computing Apprentices, Business Intelligence Professionals, Loan Officers, and Insurance Agents who are supposed to work on Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. As far as jobs are concerned in this field, some organizations specifically ask for this certificated during the interview or specifically mentioned in the job advertisement. There are five types of Snowflake certifications that are being provided by snowflake which are as follows:
SnowPro Advanced: Architect
SnowPro Advanced: Database Administrator
SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer
SnowPro Advanced: Data Scientist
SnowPro Advanced: Data Analyst
Any individual must remember when they are going to attempt for this advanced exam, the person only can try who have experience as a snowflake practitioner at least two-plus year. After completion of this Snowflake Certification Training, one can go for future carrier opportunities as a snowflake developer in the following sectors:
- Snowflake pharma data and pharma data modeling.
- In the sector of data security and data access controls and design.
- In the sector of Dimensional Modelling (Star and snowflake), ETL Design, and performance tuning.
- To develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions.
- Data Migration, Data Transformation projects on Snowflake.
- In the sector of designing and data engineering.
- In the field of distributed systems and exposure to the breadth of Big Data technology such as Hadoop MapReduce, Pig, SQOOP, YARN, Hive, HBase, PySpark.
A snowflake developer needs to perform a specific responsibility like understanding the delivery methodology and they must lead teams for implementation of the solution as per architecture, arranging fully operational data warehouse solutions into production on Snowflake, perform the project management activities, and demonstrative experience in data modeling and ELT using Snowflake SQL, implement complex stored procedures and best practices with data warehouse and ETL concepts.