1,023 total views, 3 views today
- SAP Technical Consultants serve as advisors for software deployment.
- SAP Technical Consultants are responsible to develop and implement SAP systems for different businesses.
- The starting annual salary of a technical consultant is 12 lakh.
After becoming an SAP consultant, you may consult independently or you may get your employment in IT companies. SAP Technical Consultants serve as advisors for software deployment. To create customized SAP solutions, they develop SAP systems for different businesses and determine exact business needs in their respective organizations. These professionals also integrate SAP applications with existing IT infrastructure. However, the employers of ERP training holders need to write a precise job description. If we talk about the duties and responsibilities of SAP Technical Consultants in the organization, it includes a long-range. Here we go with the core job responsibilities of certified professionals.
- To understand the functional specifications of the project they are associated with
- To develop and implement SAP systems for different businesses
- To perform unit testing and deal with other forms of testing
- To support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified.
- To develop and implement Program Objects
You must be surprised to know that the starting annual salary of a technical consultant is 12 lakh. In order to become a certified consultant, you are supposed to carry work experience with SAP, Knowledge of delivering projects in an agile framework, experience as an SAP Technical Consultant or any similar role, communication skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, time-management skills, and work experience with SDLC methodologies. An ERP certification course will give you proof of all these things.
To earn SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Training, you must be an ERP consultant with an ABAP background, professional with a BI background, or a graduate who is seeking to build a career in the BI domain. SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM – Functional) Training is idyllic for the CRM executives, CRM heads, loyalty managers, relationship managers, and professionals associated with the marketing campaigns. There is no defined set of prerequisites for SAP Sales and Distribution Training. The professionals with a Sales and Customer Service background can get the best out of this course. SAP Production Planning (PP) Training demands professionals with basic knowledge of SAP navigation. It is earned by SAP users, SAP consultants, procurement planners, production planners, procurement in-charge, and individuals who want to join as a production planning officer.