1,524 total views, 3 views today
- The primary role of Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer is to design and implement cloud solutions that are scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable, secure, and cost-optimized.
- AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Training offers a plethora of job options for certified professionals.
- To pursue this AZ-400 training, the aspirants must be proficient with Agile practices and carry basic knowledge in Azure administration and Azure development.
Azure DevOps is a Microsoft product that provides version control, reporting, requirements management, project management, automated builds, testing, and many more. It generally covers the application lifecycle and empowers DevOps capabilities. This technology also can be used as a back-end to numerous integrated development environments (IDEs) but is tailored for Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse on all platforms. If you are having a background in Computer Science and having a keen interest in software development may opt for the career option in Azure DevOps. Currently, professionals in Azure DevOps have quite demand and organizations recompensed a very handsome salary.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer job roles
The primary role of Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer is to design and implement cloud solutions that are scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable, secure, and cost-optimized. They generally provide system support including responding and monitoring alerts. Capable to implement the Cloud DevOps industry’s best practices and tooling, these professionals use industry-standard deployment and configuration tools for industry-standard deployment and configuration tools. Many companies recruit these professionals to streamline production environments and implement delivery channels for better client services.
This is an examination that educates you with an ability to achieve certain specified technical tasks within the Azure DevOps environment, that includes:
- Develop instrumentation strategy
- Develop SRE strategy (Site Reliability Engineering Strategy)
- Prepare a plan for compliance and security
- Promote collaboration and communication
- Implement CD and CI, and others.
Study for your exam
The AZ-400 Exam contains about 40-60 questions with a duration of about 180minutes. Candidates are required to have a passing score of 700/1000 to earn the certification.
Structure of the exam
- Single-choice questions (with YES/NO options) Cannot be reviewed, skipped, or returned to later.
- Single-choice questions.
- Multiple-choice questions.
- Arrange in the right sequence questions.
- Case-study with multiple questions
Job options for Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
- Linux admin
- System Admin/IT Support/Network/windows/Desktop
- Windows/VMware Advanced System Administrator
- System Admin (Windows + Azure)
- Linux System Administrator
- Senior System Administrator
- System Administrator Linux Engineer
- L3 Linux + Veritas Admin immediate
Who is this course for?
DevOps work usually requires knowledge of coding. It doesn’t mean coding knowledge is a necessity for every member of the team working on DevOps. You are not to be a coding expert; hence, you do need to know what coding is, how it fits in, etc. The offered AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Course is ideal for Software engineers, DevOps engineers, cloud engineers, and professionals who are capable of combining people, processes, and technology for the continuous improvement of products/services. In order to pursue this hands-on training, the aspirants must be proficient with Agile practices and carry basic knowledge in Azure administration and Azure development.