6,741 total views, 1 views today
MATLAB is a programming solution that provides scientists and engineers a convenient environment to perform several types of scientific and engineering calculations. It provides an effective method to solve various problems that can be considered as easy and fast. It is widely used for various ranges of applications including machine learning, deep learning, image and video processing, test and measurement, control systems, computational finance, and computational biology. MATLAB Training is program that is designed to provide you the Excellency required working in the MATLAB environment. The training program introduces with Programming Basics, Graphics, Mathematical Functions, GUI Designing and Basics of SIMULINK. The training program will help you accomplish the following tasks:
- Work in MATLAB® implementing the fundamentals of programming and complicated data structures, including matrices and arrays
- Write scripts in MATLAB® and Perform symbolic calculations
- Build MATLAB® GUI using the GUIDE tool
- Create a GUI and provide interface between MATLAB® script and GUI
- Work on plot designing and create 2D, 3D, and scientific data based plots
- Use MATLAB® editor and debugger
MATLAB is an important tool for performing data analysis and visualization tasks and is being used by several organization related to machine learning, image processing, signal processing, computer vision, robotics, etc. These factors have resulted in the implementation of MATLAB in a majority of the companies in the IT sector. This in turns increase the demands of professionals who can work with MATLAB efficiently. And to gain a complete understanding of MATLAB it is very important for an individual to comprehend it right from the basics consequently, it has now become a necessity to join MATLAB training in Noida in order to learn this software better. In addition to this, this training is also helpful in preparing the learner for the MATLAB certifications. This certification will certainly improve your credibility and validates your MATLAB expertise to your peers as well as your employer. This training is considered valuable for:
- Students from third and fourth year of BE/B. Tech.
- Individuals willing to develop MATLAB® skills in their related fields.
- Working professionals from different technologies including embedded systems, chemical, control among others.