This Office 365 course aims to impart IT professionals with skills to plan, deploy, operate and evaluate Office 365 services, including its identities, requirements, dependencies, and supporting technologies. The Enabling and Managing Office 365 training focuses on the skills needed to configure an Office 365 tenant, alliance with existing user identities, and maintain an Office 365 tenant and its users. This course aims at certification exam 70-346. Our training program includes Microsoft Official Courseware, Microsoft Official Guides and Assessments, Microsoft Official Labs and Practice Tests (available, on demand), Microsoft Official License for Server Access to conduct hands-on sessions (available, on demand. Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 Training are:
- Seamless Coordination with the Tools You Already Know: Office 365 works seamlessly with the programs you already know and use, including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Publisher and PowerPoint. These tools provide the same great features you rely on as well as powerful capabilities in Office 365.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Microsoft® Office 365 provides web-enabled access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on almost any device—including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones. It frees you to work where and when you choose, letting you respond to important requests right away, from almost any location.
- Easily Communicate and Collaborate Inside and Outside Your Organization: With Office 365, you can create a password-protected portal to share large, hard-to-email files both inside and outside of your organization, giving you a single location to find the latest versions of files or documents, no matter how many people are working on them.
- Simple to Learn, Straightforward to Use: Office 365 is easy to try, simple to learn, and straightforward to use. You don’t need to learn new software, install complicated systems, or learn new jargon.
- Safety and Security: Security is priority at Microsoft data centers. With Office 365, you can use the same systems used by Microsoft and other enterprises worldwide to help protect email, documents, and networks.
- Flexibility for Your Business: With Office 365, you get pay-as-you-go pricing options that give you predictability and flexibility for your business. Office 365 also offers great flexibility by allowing you to easily provide users with only the services they need, cost-effectively adding value to your business.
Features of our training program:
- Accredited Training Partner
- Customize course
- Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
- Multiple Training Delivery Models
- 24/7 e-Learning Access
- Advance Analytical Reports
- Assessments and Mock Tests
- Placement Assistance