Machine learning is a subdivision of artificial intelligence based on the concepts that systems can learn, identifying and make decisions with less human interference. There are several organizations today that are going to hire ML engineers as they are becoming the brain behind business intelligence. Machine Learning Training program is specially designed to help data scientists and other professionals to gain in depth knowledge and practical skills that are required for the certification and job capability in machine learning. By the end of the training, you will:
- Learn the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning
- Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach.
- Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, decision tree classifier, K-nearest neighbors, random forest classifier, kernel SVM, logistic regression, K-means clustering and more.
- Gain complete knowledge of the mathematical aspects of machine learning.
- Be able to model a wide assortment of robust machine learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering and recommendation systems
- Understand the theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning.
There are numerous practical applications of machine learning that are flourishing the kind of business results like time and money savings that can impact the future of your organization. An incredible impact can be observed within the customer care industry, where machine learning enables peoples to get the work done quickly and accurately.
In the last few years, Machine learning has brought marvelous improvements, but still it is very far from human performance. Several times, the machine requires the help of human to accomplish its task. There are numerous machines learning algorithms and several new are developed every year. Machine Learning Training in Delhi is ideal for individuals who are passionate about understanding machine learning. Machine learning engineers are highly demanded across all the industries that makes this training program well-suited for the aspirants at the intermediate level of experience. The training program is appropriate for:
- Developers aiming to be a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Business analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Graduates looking to build a career in data science and machine learning
- Analytics managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Information architects who want to gain expertise in machine learning algorithms
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insights