“Multisoft systems” is offering a special academic and corporate AngularJS training. It is a leading industrial, academic, and corporate training center in Noida. We provide a corporate environment with free Wi-Fi campus training facility with AngularJS in Delhi/NCR.
A short introduction about AngularJS:
Reasons to use AngularJS:
Backbone, Knockout, Ember, Spline etc. there are many front-end frameworks available in the market of web world and everyone has some pros and cons. But the blog is all about the most popular AngularJS so an important question is what are the features of AngularJS? The explanation of your doubt is here:
AngularJS is user-friendly i.e. you do not need to write the same code again and again, here is a facility to write lesser code and it allows you to reuse components. Also, it provides an easy way of double-sided bindings and dependency installation.
These are some basic reason why people prefer AngularJS now it is must you know that why AngularJS has become a choice for the modern UI designers, the reasons are described below:
- With this framework, we can create and reuse one template in an application multiple times
- Here is a facility of two ways programming i.e. changing data will automatically change element and changing element will automatically change the data.
- AngularJS provides a facility to directly call the code-behind code i.e. to use the library of JS in HTML
- It provides a facility to validate forms and input fields before submitting it without writing a single line of code.
- Allows you to control complete DOM structure (The Document Object Model (DOM) is an application programming interface (API) for valid HTML and well-formed XML documents. It defines the logical structure of documents and the way a document is accessed and manipulated).
- AngularJS allows you to write basic flow end-to-end testing, unit-testing, UI mocks.
In short, we can say it provides all the features we need to design a CRUD application, reusable HTML modules, and most significantly dependency subparts.
After completion of this AngularJS training in Delhi you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Using HTML and AngularJS develop dynamic and interactive web-pages
- Proper use of AngularJS built-in directives like ng-app, ng-init, ng-repeat, ng-model, built-in filters
- Implement data binding (code-behind code) to display data in HTML pages
- Build Services and Factory, perform unit testing
- Apply event handling, Animation effects and all the tasks that are important as per industry.