Object oriented applications can be designed with the help of Java Development Kit (JDK) 7. Not only does Java 7 help in building applications with the core Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), but it also develops the object-oriented skills of a programmer. In order to know more about this technology, an aspirant needs to undertake Java 7 training from a reputed institute.
How Java 7 has changed in comparison to earlier versions
For those already familiar with Java programming, it will be helpful to know about the new features in Java 7. These are as follows:
- Use of Multi-catch
- “try-with-resources” statement
- Use of different Polymorphic methods
- Improved type inference for General Instance Creation
- Simplified Varargs method invocation
- Strings in switch
- Miscellaneous other features
Components of Java 7 training
Elements of Java 7 would slightly vary from one training institute to another. However, it will always comprise of both Fundamental and Programming courses. The following will be taught in most of the Java 7 courses:
- An understanding of the Java platform, concepts and syntax
- Extensive work on generics and collections
- Implementing inheritance, interface and polymorphism fundamentals
- Knowing Input/Output functionalities for manipulating directories and file systems
- Preventing deadlock with high performance multi-threaded applications
- Making use of JDBC to make database applications
- Localisation of Java applications
Important prerequisites for learning Java 7
Before enrolling for this course, candidates must have a basic understanding of databases and object-oriented principles from SQL. If they have an experience in developing code for any programming language, the same would be helpful. Professionals such as J2EE developers, Java EE developers and Java Developers can benefit from this course.
Key benefits of Java
One of the major benefits that make Java so popular is WORA, or Write Once, Run Anywhere. In other words, once a development team has written the application in Java and made it executable, then that executable form can be run on any Java-enabled platform.
Grab the certification in Java 7 Fundamentals and Programming
As a future web developer, you must be familiar with both Fundamentals and Programming concepts of Java 7. Once you earn a certification of the same, you are good to work with any top IT company of the world. For more knowledge, you can enrol for an Oracle training course.