Who is a certified ethical hacker?
To fight with and beat a hacker, we need to keep our mind similar together. A Certified Ethical Hacker is a trained professional who better knows and understands the activities of hackers. They are expert to find the weakness in affected systems and use their knowledge and tools in a legal way to keep secure or make error-free to the affected systems.
Their work starts from invading a computer network with testing and determining faults with the network. This aimed and purposeful investigation of the computer network is known as the penetration testing. The test usually called pen-test is able to identify loop area before they can be destroyed by the cybercriminals.
But, this is not only one testing technique, a professional ethical hacker a variety of methods on the way to gain the access to a computer network.
The purpose of the CEH credentials is to:
- Create and manage the minimum standards for recording professional information security authorities in ethical hacking measures.
- Aware the system user that credentialed unknown individual meet or surpass the minimum standards.
- Mark the ethical hacking with uniqueness and self-operating profession
But How Can Hacking Be Ethical?
If you or your own planning to join CEH certification training, you need to be sure that how to certify the hacking you are acting is deemed ethical. The following four steps will invoke you to start on the right foot if you engage with ethical hacking.
- In writing expressed consent
- Keep confidentiality and respect for the organization or data privacy
- Do not invite by opening the “door” – Make sure that you closed every opened window after finishing the work; a single open window in your system may invite the cybercriminals to enter in your system.
- Inform the authorized people about the unauthorized access or any weakness you found in system
Following are the four steps mentioned above will confirm that you have obeyed the required protections for an ethical hacker.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR CEH CERTIFICATION?
ANYONE! CEH certification was designed for information security specialists; any candidate wants to improve their network security skills can join the certification training. Professionals who most commonly like to receive CEH certification hold the job title of:
- Security Officers
- IT Auditor
- Network Security Specialist
- Site Administrators
- IT Security Specialist
Conclusion: – CEH certificate training is an easy start to add skill and keep your network safe from the unauthorized entrance. There is no any higher qualification as well as work experience required. Now one can join CEH certification training in Noida.