Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE Certification is a complete course that provides vital skills to build robust designs for Java enterprise applications using Java EE technology. With the help of this course students gain useful visions on the technical aspect of Java EE to create approaches for application blueprints. Apart from design patterns and Java EE application blueprints, this includes strategies for enabling in effective decision making with the help of non-functional abilities such as flexibility and scalability. Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE Certification covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
- Introduction to Fundamental Architectural Concepts
- Develop a Security Architecture
- Understand the Non-Functional Requirements
- Describe Common Problems and Solutions: Network, Transaction and Capacity Planning
- Java EE 7 Outline
- Develop an Architecture for the Client Tier
- Develop an Architecture for the Web Tier
- Develop an Architecture for the Business Tier
- Develop an Architecture for the Integration and Resource Tiers
- Evaluate the Software Architecture
Java Training Courses are ideal for Java developers who work with enterprise software systems based on Java EE technology and are responsible for the whole software design and architecture of the system. Also, those developers who wish to use Java EE technology in their enterprise systems and want to gain vision about the role of an enterprise architect can do this course. Additionally, existing architects who wish to advance the quality of service by using Java EE technology in their enterprise systems can also opt for this course.
- Defining the role, responsibility and deliverables of Enterprise architects
- Understanding common problems and finding their solutions by identifying NFRs (non functional requirements)
- Translating business requirements into enterprise architecture
- Weighing various choices of architectures including web, client, business, data and integration tiers.
- Applying criteria for evaluation of architectural tools, elements, patterns, frameworks and servers.