A good knowledge of MCSE Windows Server 2012 makes you eligible for positions such as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist. The MCSE Windows Server 2012 Training explains you the fundamental skills required to install and configure Windows Server 2012 and aids you in gaining expertise in this field. The candidate will be able to perform the following tasks after the successful completion of this training:
- Plan and implement upgradation, migration, and server deployment strategy.
- Plan, design and implement storage and file services, network protection, and remote access services.
- Work with Microsoft System Centre 2012 for server virtualization strategy.
- Plan and implement an application, file services, and a highly available server infrastructure.
- Design an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security and handle User State Migration.
- Use Group Policy, Windows Intune, Windows System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, and App-V to deploy applications.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization, application virtualization.
The MCSE Training Course Delhi consists of Microsoft official course ware and covers all the relevant topics that can help you in comprehending the full course. This course also includes Microsoft official guides and assessments and official practice tests are also made available on demand of the learner. Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure and Implementing Desktop Application Environments are the main topics covered under this training. This training proves to be highly beneficial for the professionals who wish to work as computer support specialists, so that they can maximize business value and reduce IT costs. However, the learners should have a sound understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals, networking concepts and should have a working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory Domain Services.