2,146 total views, 6 views today
- Logical Reasoning: Empower computer systems to perform almost all types of classy mental tasks that humans can do.
- Knowledge representation: Helps computer systems to identify, recognize and describe objects, people, languages, etc.
- Natural Language Processing: Enable computers to comprehend and process language. The first project related to this, was attempting to translate English to Russian and vice versa.
- Navigation and perception: Enable a computer to go from one point to another and to interact with the world through sight, hearing, touch, and smell.
- Emergent Intelligence: Intelligence is what that is not explicitly programmed but arises from the rest of the explicit AI and deep learning The idea for this goal was to have machines show emotional intelligence, moral reasoning, etc.